Kilims are known as flatweave woven rugs or carpets with geometric designs in rich, vibrant colours.
ReMADE DXB invites you to join them for an ‘Introduction to Kilim Weaving’ workshop with Mady Soltani, a Dubai based expert Kilim and silk Persian carpet maker at The Carpet Workshop
Mady is an expert Kilim and silk Persian carpet artist and will be teaching you how to weave your own unique Kilim from a number of designs provided by the workshop.
At the Kilim workshop students will be introduced to the tools and techniques of Kilim weaving.
* Commencing Monday 27 May - 10am – 12pm for 10 lessons/1 day a week/2 hours
* Cost: 1500dhs for 10 lessons inclusive of loom, wool and tools.
* There is an additional 1000dhs deposit required for the loan of the loom but this is fully refundable upon return at the end of the course)
* There is a maximum of 6 students in the class but reMADE DXB require a minimum of 4 students.
* Students will attend lessons once a week and continue to weave at home.
* For further information/registration please email email@example.com or call Theresa 050 227 4432/Paula 055 615 5711